— Recommendations are independently chosen by Review editors. Purchases made through our links may earn us a commission
The Black Friday Sale is finally here. If the thought of staying inside this holiday season and streaming your favorite show sounds welcoming, we’re right there with you. Get blockbuster savings on a brand new TV right now so you can binge on shows from Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, and other streaming services, all with ongoing deals this week. We’ve found some great Black Friday TV discounts on quality panels from LG, Samsung, TCL, and more, like $400 off one of the best Samsung TVs of the year.
There’s more where this deal comes from. Sign up for Review’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we will have them come from Sunday to Friday.
Update 9:15am EST: With Black Friday upon us, we’re keeping an eye out for all the best TV deals from major retailers. We’re updating this post live throughout the day and will note any important changes to pricing or availability as they occur. -Michael Desjardin, reviewed
►Black Friday 2022 is here: Shop the best 135+ Black Friday deals now
►Where should you shop on Black Friday? The Black Friday Sale Guide: The best deals from 105 retailers
Top 5 Black Friday TV deals
Our favorite deals on Sony, Samsung, LG and TCL TVs right now
- Samsung S95B Quantum HDR OLED 4K UHD Smart TV at Crutchfield $1,447.99 (Save $750 to $891)
- Samsung QN90B 55-inch Samsung Neo QLED 4K Smart TV At Samsung For $1,299.99 (Save $400)
- LG C1 Series 55-inch OLED Alexa Built-in 4K Smart TV at Amazon $1,289 (Save $210.99)
- Sony A95K QD-OLED 65-inch TV at Amazon for $2,998 (save $1,001.99)
- TCL 65-inch Class 5 Series QLED 4K UHD Smart Google TV (2021) Best Buy for $499.99 (Save $100)
Walmart Black Friday TV Deals
Save on loads of bounties from Hisense, Vizio and TCL
Walmart has some rollbacks on quality screens right now. The TCL 4 Series is ranked highly in our best TV guide under $500 for its 4K resolution and HDR compatibility, creating solid picture quality for your favorite shows and movies. Walmart has the 43-inch model for a reduced price of $40 to $218.
The best Black Friday TV deals
Find savings on TVs from LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung
This Black Friday, Best Buy has some of our favorite budget TVs for sale, including the TCL 5 Series with built-in Roku. It’s a smart, intuitive streaming platform that makes it easy and convenient to have a Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ experience wherever you turn down a TV. If the Android smart platform is faster, the Hisense U6G is 30% off at $384.99, giving you premium performance at a wallet-friendly price.
Amazon’s Black Friday TV deals
Save hundreds on 4K QLED and OLED TVs
Amazon has deals on some of our favorite TVs, including the Hisense U7H, our pick for the best gaming TV for shoppers on a budget. The U7H gets incredibly bright for its class and offers a useful range of gaming features. Right now, Amazon has it for sale in its 65-inch size for just $698, over $350 from its original price.
Even more Black Friday TV deals
TV deals at B&H Photo, Crutchfield and Samsung
Black Friday TV deals aren’t limited to Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart. There are excellent deals to be had with B&H Photo, Samsung and Crutchfield, including the phenomenal Samsung S95B, one of two OLED TVs that use quantum dot technology for superior contrast and colour.
Black Friday 2022: Shopping Guide
- Black Friday: Over 135 offers from Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy and more
- Black Friday Sales: 105+ best black friday sales to buy now
- Amazon Black Friday Sale: Shop deals on tech, homeware, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday Sale: Over 100 offers on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Black Friday Best Buy Sale: Save on Sony, Apple, Samsung and more
- Black Friday Sale Target: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop rebates on GE, DeWalt and Samsung
- Nordstrom Black Friday Sale: Over 70 deals on Calvin Klein, Kate Spade and more
- Samsung Black Friday Sale: Savings on smartphones, appliances and TVs
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: Over 60 best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV Deals: Buy discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Apple Black Friday deals: Save on AirPods, MacBooks, Apple Watches
- Black Friday Toy Deals: 100+ best deals on LEGO, Melissa and Doug, shopDisney
- Appliance Deals for Black Friday: Get new appliances cheaper from Samsung, LG
- Black Friday Laptop Deals: Over 45 laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress offers: Save on mattresses at Leesa, Nectar, Purple
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 falls Friday November 25th. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on Monday 28 November. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November, and Black Friday occurs the next day every year, followed shortly after by Cyber Monday.
When do the Black Friday sales start?
Tons of Black Friday 2022 sales live as we speak. In general, Black Friday begins as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales always start earlier. This year, the first Black Friday sale kicked off in mid-October.
With ongoing supply chain issues, stores start sales earlier and finish them later. Today, you can shop tons of early Black Friday deals at Amazon, Best Buy, and Samsung.
What are the best Black Friday TV deals?
During Black Friday 2022, you can score points on a wide variety of TVs from the biggest retailers around. For example, on Amazon you can buy an HDTV for under $150 with the Hisense A4 Series TV. Amazon also has the LG C1-series 55-inch OLED TV for about $211 off, dropping the original price of $1,499.99 to $1,289. In terms of Black Friday TV deals, this is just the tip of the iceberg, so grab these elite discounts now while you can.
Are Black Friday deals worth it?
Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year, and it’s all because of the deals. In preparation for the holiday season, products at retailers across the country and on the Web are being sold at deep discounts, and not just on older models. Black Friday deals on recent releases may not run as deep as tried-and-true models, but you’ll still be able to find great deals.
How long are the Black Friday sales?
Black Friday is directly followed by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend between them); however, some offers carry over to the end of the following week.
Are TV deals better on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
TV deals appear throughout the Black Friday week. They started November 21st and will continue all the time Cyber Monday on November 28th. A choice deal on a top-tier TV could present itself at any moment, so keep an eye on all of our Black Friday 2022 posts for the most up-to-date information out there.
Make your holiday shopping easier with help from our experts. Sign up for SMS alerts to get offers, gift guides and shopping tips delivered straight to your phone.
The product experts of Revised meet all your shopping needs. Follow Review on Facebook, Chirping, Instagram, Tick tock or Flipchart for the latest offers, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.